CALL FOR PROPOSALS: GRADUATE RESEARCH GRANTS (GRG)
This is to announce the Fifth Call for Proposals of the RUFORUM Graduate Research Grants (GRG). Twenty (20) projects will be selected for funding. The purpose of the Call is to support capacity building at graduate level and to link universities more closely with rural communities and with research, extension and development agencies. The CGS Manual provides guidelines and other details on how to respond to Calls for proposals.
Click here to download the Grants Manual>>
This is an open call for GRG participatory action research project proposals that are in line with the broad thematic area “Innovation for sustainable crop-livestock systems within value chains that improve smallholder incomes” and which clearly meet identified demand. The lead applicant must be from an eligible RUFORUM Member University (the funding for this Call excludes some of our members, see list below to determine if your university is eligible1). Universities not eligible for the award of grants are encouraged to participate by twinning with eligible member institutions.
TIME FRAME for Call ID RU/CGS/GRG/30/03/14
1. Deadline for Proposal submission to RUFORUM Secretariat by 30 March, 2014
2. Compliance Review and send to External Reviewers by 15 April, 2014
3. External Reviewers to return proposals with comments to Secretariat by latest 15 May, 2014
4. Secretariat to compile proposals for review by Technical Committee by 16 – 23rd May, 2014
5. Technical Committee meeting to be held 29-31 May, 2014
6. Results from the selection will be communicated to PIs by end June, 2014.
Click here to download the full call>>
Mobility to Enhance Training of Engineering Graduates in Africa (METEGA): Intra-ACP Academic Mobility Scheme LOT1 – Africa
Call for Proposals of the RUFORUM Community Action Research Programme Grants (CARP): Call ID: RU/CGS/CARP/11/04/14
- 1 of 32