- Call for Research Application Summaries/ Extended Abstracts and Posters.
- Scholarship: Partnership for Training Scientist in Crop Improvement for Food Security in Africa (SCIFSA)
- women in science mentorship program: Partnerships for enhanced engagement in research.
- TAGDev Egerton University Students visit Amiran Kenya Limited
- Press Release: Announcing 32 RUFORUM Grant Recipients
- Staff and Students trained in Scientific Data Management at Uganda Martyrs University
- RUFORUM Network Universities Improve in ranking among top 100 ranked African Universities in 2017-2018
Watch Our Impact Stories
|The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture RUFORUM’s mandate is to oversee graduate training and networks of specialization in the countries and universities where it works. We strongly believe in fostering innovative and responsive research; high performing and proactive graduates; a dynamic platform for university networking; advocacy for agricultural higher education; and university transformation for relevance.||Read More|